MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

Crackpot.... Don't really want to discuss this anymore but in...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Crackpot.... Don't really want to discuss this anymore but in finality (as we are here to discuss MOX)......My brokers are westpac, commsec and E-trade.......Try telling them that they're second rate. I reckon I know what they'd say!

I've reviewed an awful lot of holders posts and the majority share the same opinions as I do. I don't care if "you" can or can't do it. It creates a totally misleading value to a stock and a similar thing has happened to so many stocks for example I watched AYN in it's rapid climb to over 10c being algorythmic & apparent "bot" traded to jump the price and eventually from 8 to 10c the mass jumped on board. After reaching 14.5c not long ago it is now 4.7c.

What really has changed?

Over the past few days with MOX you could see that no private trader was willing to move either up or down, then the algo's/bots moved the SP over 4% twice with a 6c single trade on each occasion . For a start Commsec would not place the trade! If any private trader did that they would be finished...banned.....gone forever. You can ring Commsec or E-trade ask to talk to a supervisor and you''l get your answer.

I am not making excuses for bad trading, but in AYN's case(and many others) with the steep acute climb to 14.5 cents the majority of the moves on extremely low volume at various stages were bot or algorythmic trading.

Many buy because they read charts or believe in fundamentals and they are willing to take the moves up and down with normal trading. We are not (and I can see from reviewing many others comments towards you that I am not alone) willing to have the continual manipulation with such ridiculous trades often moving a stock up or down.

ASX has told me they have a massive amount of complaints but unless they are reiforced in writing by many there's not much they can do...........Hmmmm?

Yes I do have a brain and emotions just like many others trading but only a very few can handle this crap and the outcries are getting louder and louder and others have said to you that many are leaving the ASX because of it.

MOX and many others should have more stringent rules directed at the brokers and investment groups that cause the enslaught particularly the manipulation of stocks after a CR.

MOX had some good news and grew accordingly and a retrace is normal but not being pulled up or down by 1 share 6c trades!

Anyway...Here's hoping MOX holds up today.

It may have a chance with "normal" traders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.