AIM 8.91% 55.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

well summed up Dirt - yes volume is very light on this...

1. 3,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    well summed up Dirt - yes volume is very light on this corrective phase . Yes sellers are mainly small parcels although one or two bigger hits have surfaced during the day I noticed that adds a question mark .... ie . quiet distribution perhaps (I hope not ) . Technically , the chart still hasn't broken down (see previous post). The simple fact is , its a slow grinding sell down as the smart money basically has gone into hiding (hopefully only temporarily) - they are not buying at these levels as they think they can still get it cheaper - any sudden increase in volume needs to be up not down or AIM could be in trouble, but we'll worry about that if it happens. I'm a trader not an investor so have unloaded about 30% of my AIM holding since 34c and as each technical level has broken . I'm happy to disclose this as its strategy driven based on my personal system . These are decisions each person has to make themselves depending on their own personal risk profile . At this point I still believe in AIM , thus the reason I still hold 70% of my holding . As I've mentioned , AIM is still trying to find a low here and today still doesn't seem to be the day .

And so we watch again next week to see how things unfold. Until then , have a good weekend - the pub beckons !!!!! cheers ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.045(8.91%)
Mkt cap ! $114.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 55.0¢ 51.5¢ $212.9K 398.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8572 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 34038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.