OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

hmmmmmmmm no smoke without fire, page-8

1. 65 Posts.
    If BHP had walked as you suggest - this would constitute a material event and OEL would had to have issued an announcement to that effect.
    If you are eluding (despite your precise terminology to the contrary) to there being a hitch with the deal - sufficient for the incumbent PM to terminate his role with the Co' then again I have difficulty accepting that scenario.
    My understanding is that OEL is awaiting a simple yes or no from BHP at this time and if some form of last minute negotiation were in progress (which I cannot foresee being the case) then unless that has concluded in BHP walking there is no reason under your hypothesis for PM to have resigned and again irrespective of the outcome the ASX announcement would have been forthcoming.
    I am not naive Salty and indeed having followed your endeavours on this & one or two other boards over the years and respect your knowledge if not always your expression of same.
    That said you have no evidence for your stated assertion beyond intuition (or mischief, which you will admit I am sure, you are not averse to from time to time .........)
    I am not happy with the resignation at this time for reasons as discussed and can only trust it does not signal some inherent failure within the board or the proposed deal - ASX reporting requirements dictate it is not the latter, but I am mindful that I have been bitten many times by those with considerably less integrity than myself and that after 12 years in the market - innocence is far behind me.

I agree - at face value it does not pass the sniff test - more than that I (and yourself OK) can not speculate.

Regards,
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $321 26.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7002714 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12064881 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.