HMX 0.00% 4.0¢ hammer metals limited

Very good explanations @DavidW. Using Weinstein's approach i...

1. 11,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4231/4231181-f3733c897f0a8c1e997d13f0c78bccf3.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4231/4231183-e22d0f82c9c8cc5ef0421034da4fdcbe.jpg
    Very good explanations @DavidW.

Using Weinstein's approach i discovered CHN just before they announced they found Julimar. Now using the same simple technique I discovered HMX. This one may not have the same degree of success, however I am sure it could give us a lucrative return. I hope it will work for most of us here as it has done for me.
    The above 5 years weekly chart shows that HMX has been establishing a base for 5 years before it broke out in December 2020. However it was not able to sustain the growth and subsequently fell below the support level and returned to 4c from a high of 15c. At 4c it returned a base for a short time and there after it has established an upward trend. The RSI shows that it is in an upward trend and above the 50% level.
    The 6 months daily chart shows HMX has started a new trend and look at the volume traded another ingredient that a big volume of educated money has flowed into HMX. The trend appears to continue from here.
    On the fundamentals aspect, HMX is drilling in the Mt Isa, home of copper. Several drilling assay's results have shown outstanding results of over 1% copper, and consistently on shallow surfaces. At the same time HMX has teamed up with Sumitomo to drill for copper in a couple of areas and it also appears the results are reasonably good.
    HMX is waiting for more assay's results from drilling recently and shareholders are optimistic that we could get similar successful results. Management is really looking for a Tier1 discovery and to date has already 400,000 in copper resource. If luck come our way we may have our share price several times higher from here. (please don not regard this as financial advice. Please consult your own financial adviser for your own personal advice.)
    Good luck holders for a great ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $1.427K 35.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131258 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 131000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.