HMX 0.00% 3.3¢ hammer metals limited

I agreed with many things you said. I have invested quite a bit...

1. 11,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    I agreed with many things you said. I have invested quite a bit into HMX. I like the management style and their diligence in going around their business.
    The chart gives me comfort in that if it aligns with fundamentals, I get certain assurance though nothing is hundred percent.
    In the past, I have ridden on stage 2 of Weinstein charting approach on shares like CHN, CXO and FFX before they split up the company into gold and lithium.
    I guess HMX is very much in stage 1, until it breaks into stage 2 the share will range within a channel sideways till the establishment perioid is over.
    Dan has been conscientious in returning my call though he is at the RIU conference. To put aside my concerns of a capital raising, the company has over $3 million which included the tax refund. This is an exploration company with no income, so some time in the future they may have to raise funds, sell an asset or has a jv partner to help fund their work. He appeared very excited over the results of Kalman and optimistic of the future. Management has skin in the game, so any share price variation also affected them.
    As for the boundary in Mt Hope with CNB, management considered there is a case, it is in his interests to protect shareholders rights. I feel management is prudent in their approach and felt better after talking to Dan. I suppose nothing discussed is not in announcement by the company previously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $19.65K 583.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 982506 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.