HMX 0.00% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

HMX - Charts, page-405

1. 4,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    Tomorrow we can hardly expect news. In the majority of cases, price sensitive news comes on a Tuesday or a Monday. This probably also has to do with the fact that Dan is often on the road during the week and it takes a little time to put together an announcement. The weekend seems to me to be ideal.

I don't expect the SP to crumble further tomorrow - but I do expect that if we don't see any news (of any kind) next week on Monday or Tuesday, the SP will test the 8 cents - because there will be another wave of disappointed, short-term traders selling. I will buy then.

The "walls" thing worked well, though. Simply offer 1 million shares for sale - of course at a higher ask level and scare people a bit. It worked at 10 and 9 cents. As a result, the SP crumbles and 20% lower you can slowly collect again - without really having sold shares. This way you can "cap" the SP. Works great with HMX and helps accumulate at lower prices.

Relevant news (or developments) must be announced to the market in a timely manner anyway. So it's not like Dan could "time" this somehow.

FLEM/DEHM is overdue - but as we saw, the team was just "in the hills" last week. Then I'm sure it will take some time to process and interpret that and then get into shape.

Funnily enough, ideally the Hardway drilling results could be due soon - and - if that is not delayed - the Kalman resource update should come in the next 6 trading days.

So - I don't know if I would sell now - of course the upgrade can be disappointing - but if we interpret the indications Dan delivered - then the result should be at least appealing.

Well - so it's not really that HMX wouldn't try our patience - is it? Let's hope that patience will be rewarded sooner or later. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $7.19K 184.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 172899 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 74173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.