HMX 2.86% 3.4¢ hammer metals limited

Hi Malay. I got out some weeks ago because it went up in a...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Malay. I got out some weeks ago because it went up in a hurry, pretty much doubled in price in a week, and it was clear people were taking profit and it was pulling back which is natural and it seemed clear that news was weeks away. I made a small gain but not as much as I expected or hoped to, nonetheless it turned out to be a good call, yet I very well knew I could have miss timed it and it been a very bad call, a risk I was willing to take after a few years of watching the 5c - 10c yoyo.
    I want HMX to remain a long term hold for me and the only reason I got back in exactly when I did was knowing news is or at least should be very close and not wsnting to be on the sideline for that. Your assumption that it has anything to do with a chart or looking like a bottom is incorrect. I would have got in then abouts regardless, within reasonable price limits. If news is good I'll be happy to be on this ride, if it is a fizzer I will reassess.
    I know a thing or teo about reading charts, definitely no expert and I use some of the longer period charts for making the odd trade. I think your comments about the 5min pattern when volume is so low and news is immenent is silly but hey each to their own and do what works for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $5.632K 165.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82605 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.