HMX 0.00% 4.3¢ hammer metals limited

Hi Sammon, IMO I believe HMX is currently undervalued when...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Hi Sammon,

IMO I believe HMX is currently undervalued when compared to peers for like to like valuations. (Please note this is not financial advice DYOR) .

However yesterday’s announcement regarding molybdenum and rhenium being included on the Federal and Queenslands Governments critical minerals list is IMO a huge positive and IMO a game changer for HMX.

It now allows HMX to seek to access funds (there is a $4 billion dollar Govt Fund available) to assist Australian mining companies to develop mining projects like Kalman (for critical minerals).

HMX have previously advised in prior presentations that Kalman is the third highest grade molybdenum and rhedium un-developed resource/deposit in the world!

Also from memory, HMX’s in a previous announcement from earlier this year regarding the JORC upgrade of Kalman, most of the JORC ( %)of the deposit was close or near surface, so my understanding is that Kalman is open pitable (easier access and costs less to mine).

If Team Hammer could secure funding from the Government/s to develop Kalman it would IMO be a game changer overnight for the company and the share price.

I am surprised the market hasn’t woken up to that, however I have my thoughts and suspicions that someone knows the real/true value Hammer currently holds and is trying to keep HMX low (capped) and keep a lid on any positive results news JMT?

Please read my Wall of Wolf Street comments and thoughts and opinions on this.

Good luck to all Hammer holders.

Cheers Aussie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109612 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 370000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.