CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

hnc annoucement 14th july, page-20

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    one day .... haha

Consider this ... ASSUMING the 150 mill bucks oxides plant capex hasnt been thrown away on an oxides furphy ..... and remembering that half of that is HNC's cash outlay, so lets assume THEY at least know what they are doing ... then u would THINK that any takeover bid to acquire one of the world's largest undeveloped base+specialty+ uranium metal resources ABOUT to start producing ex about 10% of its resource base (oxides) with a paid-for plant about to start ..... is gonna be a hecova lot HIGHER than current 200 mill market cap !!!

We gotta start WINNING battles soon u would THINK and HOPE, otherwise WTF are we invested in the stock market for ?

Yet there seems no concern about investing in Ozzie bank shares even if their derivatives exposure with foreign counterparties is about 100 TIMES their total market cap base !!!

So WTF are we in resources shares for ...... if not for a balanced HEDGE against total financial system collapse ... in which case the only thing we would be wondering about would be in what "currency" we would be getting divvies from Browns (?)

The world is in a bigger mess IMO than CMR/HNC JV at Browns .....and thats exactly why I FEAR them who may appear to be our friends may actually be trying to steal our assets on the cheap for their own hedge concerns.

The war rages ... and 520 mill vol today holding the line.
    Might start feeling confident again haha.

Its a pity some of the Oz future fund as well as lotsa super monies dont head our way ... short sighted for mine ... but Im biased and increasingly so by the day from here methinks.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.