ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

HNR _ London theory

1. 8,880 Posts.
    I have been wondering why the amount of HNR shares sold on AIM
    have been so small and have come to the following conclusion does anyone
    else agree?
    We all know that HNR has only been listed on AIM since February and that all shares that have been sold have been pre- purchased in Australia by English brokers either to satisfy orders or on spec. to satisfy perceived prospective orders.
    Now I have tried to estimate how many “wild” shares exist in London that were purchased to trade, I suggest that most sold were to investors who to hold and a minium to traders, and I would estimate that only around 5 to 7 Million shares exist in total.
    If this is correct then the availability of shares in this “different” environment
    may be limited, and as today is Monday over there the brokers probably would not have the availability of shares to sell as the Ching 2 news and time difference would have hindered their purchase, but brokers would still be taking orders today.
    If this is so then the London trading on HNR will be reflected on tomorrows AIM trading summary and also should be reflected on the ASX when the London brokers buy here to satisfy orders.
    Pure speculation only, read the Red Stuff.
    regards

Abuman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.