RIL 0.00% 0.3¢ redivium limited

HNR general discussion, page-1257

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Greenhouse looks to be a great partner for us in Europe - below from their website

URBAN MINING: recycling to produce commodities

Urban mining for Greenhouse is the process of reclaiming commodities comprising minerals, compounds and elements from industrial by-products and processes or consumer waste that would otherwise be left to decompose inefficiently, contaminate soils or be lost in landfill.

The focus of deploying next generation hydrometallurgical technology is aimed at recycling heavy metal dusts, mine tailings, consumer lithium batteries and electronic fractions, as well as plastics and other waste materials over time to produce high purity primary commodities for subsequent resale into various commodity markets and supply chains. To achieve this, Greenhouse will finance the construction and operation of various commercial recycling plants that use certain patented technologies near or adjacent to viable supplies of feedstock.

It is Greenhouse’s belief that by changing the way we view our waste and its relationship with our urban landscapes, we are able to mine (collect and salvage) valuable commodities for recycling into our diverse supply chains, paving the way towards a zero-landfill future and reducing the need to constantly dig ‘new holes’ with all the inherent mining, commodity, process, time to market, capital and environmental risks of that resource depleting activity. In essence, Greenhouse provides mining investors with direct commodity-linked, high yielding returns without the conventional mining risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 20117032 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 10000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.