RIL 20.0% 0.4¢ redivium limited

I'm thinking long term with the battery recycling stocks....

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I'm thinking long term with the battery recycling stocks. Middle of next decade at the earliest for me to think of selling any. I want to let the industry grow which it will be forced to through regulation, cost and carbon efficiency

This is very early days, which is why I have put up a few charts showing as much. Battery recycling comes last after mining, manufacturing and the battery design life which is why patience is needed.

IMO it's going to be a massive industry eventually (2040+) taking the lions share of battery metal supply globally, and we have the chance to take a position at ground zero basically.

It might be wise to spread your allocation over a few recycling companies but you can't argue the peers are only a few years in-front of HNR and have a MC of nearly a billion dollars compared to our $30mil

I think of this like the pure play lithium miners back in say 2015. (PLS was probably under 5c back then). Sure I have cherry picked the best hard rock producer but it's an example of how you are rewarded for getting in early and staying in.

imagine paying 1c for a stock that ended up supplying 1% of battery metals globally by 2040. keeping in mind Mercedes Benz alone is potentially going to have 1 million tons of EOL batteries a year for recycling and the often not discussed stationary storage batteries that will require recycling.

Hypothetical numbers but worth a punt IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.034K 258.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2665921 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6327266 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.