RIL 33.3% 0.2¢ redivium limited

I just bought in too! I think Hannans got the gig with...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I just bought in too!

I think Hannans got the gig with Greenhouse Investments because Neometals is heavily invested in Hannans. Greenhouse is partnering with Waste Co that takes in 70% of waste in the UK. "Greenhouse intends to contract with Primobius GmbH for the supply of equipment and construction services for a dedicated recycling facility adjacent to WasteCo's existing alkaline battery recycling operation".

So whomever Neometals knows, they'll be sure to direct them to Hannans. I don't think we'll have a problem building the LiB plant, we should know the locations of the first plant in Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden by the 1st or 2nd Quarter next year, then obtain permits to operate 1st plant by 4th Quarter next year, and commence construction of 1st plant by 4th Quarter next year too!

Plenty of news coming, if we can just be patient. The whole market is bad, every sector is taking a hit. I had HWK at 0.039, sold at a big lost, then over 6 months later, look at it now, it's now 0.043 but was at 0.051!

Also, I saw somewhere Freyr Battery Norway, likes Chris Reed's tweets, so it wouldn't surprise me if there's a JV there and passing Hannan's details to Freyr. The Hannans team have worked in the Nordics and know the area. That was why they got the licence to operate the Nordics. Hannans original interests were in the Nordics as well as Western Australia.

Found this too "Neometals gave the rights to their battery recycling technology in Scandinavia to Critical Metals as they (Hannans Critical Metals) had operated there for 10-years and were well ingrained in that community. At that time Neometals were focused on deploying the technology, before SMS, in North America. Subsequently, Neometals ran a partner selection process and ended up concentrating on Europe, and with SMS as a partner."

Big things coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $976 386.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 7361579 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7492608 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.