RIL 50.0% 0.3¢ redivium limited

Don't be disheartened everyone, it's normal to have a pull back....

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

Don't be disheartened everyone, it's normal to have a pull back. You saw how fast this could run, the whole market is bad at the moment. You'll regret selling at a lost because when it becomes good again, you'll have to make double (i.e the one you lost).

I did some research,

"Primobius was completing the demonstration trials -- expected by [this] November --which would be followed by finishing the engineering studies, operating expenditure and capital expenditure by the end of the fourth quarter and the completion of feasibility studies in Q1 2022... Then we're going to consider an investment decision on the Primobius 50mt/day plant [in the March quarter] and we're looking at sites in Germany -- we're down to the final two sites there," Chris Reed added.

Primobius is studying the possibility of installing a 20,000 mt/year plant to take production scrap from an automaker's gigafactory, Reed said, as well as a 200,000 mt/year plant to take the end-of-life batteries from electric vehicles, after 10 years of use or possibly earlier if there are recalls, such as seen recently with the Hyundai Kona or Chevy Bolt.

These plants would look to address future shortage of battery recyclers in Europe, with Reed noting that the continent's total market in 2025 was expected to be around 335,000 mt of batteries to be recycled versus a current total installed capacity of all recyclers in Europe of around 50,000 mt."

*Note, Northvolt can only produce 8000 tonnes of EV battery annually.

Hannans needs to know the validation in November to source the LiB feedstock in the 1st Quarter of 2022. So by March 2022, we'll most likely know the LiB feedstock and the locations in Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden.

So more news coming!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $740 352.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 17628477 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2027246 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.