RIL 0.00% 0.2¢ redivium limited

The worldwide market is in red since 10 days ago, the current...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The worldwide market is in red since 10 days ago, the current Evergrande crisis in China, the oil crisis in Europe and the inflation concerns in US are driving the current sell-off.

The US futures are down 1%, the European market is down 2% and the XJO lost 200 points in the last 6 days.

Hannans news about the termination of the MoA by mutual agreement with Greenhouse and immediate commencement of trading came in a moment were the worldwide market was unstable and a news like this for sure wouldn’t help the share price.

Once the sell-off of Hannans will end and the worldwide market will start recover, i expect HNR to start a slow climb towards the 0.05c.

In this moment were there are multiple worldwide concerns is useless to make predictions or ask yourself why the stocks is going down.

Give the market time, let people that don’t believe in the future of this stock to sell, let the current period pass without thinking to much why HNR didn’t go to 3 or 4c.

For me this stocks got a massive potential and just time
    will tell. As i said before could go back even to 1c i will still hold and buy more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.461M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 17417423 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7742494 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.