RIL 50.0% 0.3¢ redivium limited

Tend to agree with your comments, especially re Nordic battery...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Tend to agree with your comments, especially re Nordic battery recycling markets. I've held NMT originally for nickel and have increased my holdings incrementally over the past month based on CR's presentations and his own buying (very pragmatic focused management direction). And I am well ahead on my av buy price, so no issues there.

HNR (which I don't hold yet) seems to have been on the quiet side doing basic exploration works and increasing SOI for a few years, until just a few months ago. Seemingly out of the blue HNR as been given exclusive rights (along with Critical) to be first movers in the Li battery recycling niche sector courtesy of a big push from NMT. No issues with any of this, but have concerns what skillset & leverage HNR actually brings to make this serious and potentially lucrative opportunity reality. I understand the plodding nickel explorer side - I am not downramping as I acknowledge it is hit and miss hard work to firm up resources on a limited budget. But ... I really don't see the fit for purpose side of HNR in Nordic nations doing what is now stated as the priority focus of the business. I can understand NMT and have full confidence in them in this recycling opportunity, but HNR?

Yes, I did hold LIT but not now and really that has little bearing on this timely & unique Nordic opportunity.

I'd like to have confidence in HNR's capabilities, maybe you or others can enlighten me. Sorry if this is a bit upfront, but worth my interest in asking.

GLTAHs
    Last edited by Hardrush: 22/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $740 352.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 17628477 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2027246 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.