CVN 2.44% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

I do not vision success at the long awaited results of V3 and...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I do not vision success at the long awaited results of V3 and WBEXT-2, as both would have been sensational discoveries, and announced very promptly.I do beleive that after such consecutive discoveries, and placing wells in different compartments, the learning curve will not only bring foward surprise results,but also new pool discoveries not defined on sceismic.
    With a negative, the feild structure and size is very similar to the southern area where NSE flowed well, but with a reserve downgrade,NSE central is basically dry, and the hype of Bo-rang and L-44 never lived up to expectations.
    I hope the same sparsity in zones of high bopd, with zones of low or no flow, doesn't mirror the field for WBEXT.The superior bopd produced in exploration efforts,and in such early well development in the compartments of the most minimal 2p,does show there must be a great degree of oil in place, in the larger and sorrounding zones yet to be acknowledged.
    This field is the bread and butter of cvn's future and I hope my calculations on the long awaited results are wrong, but we also must be patient, as this new oily area like any other in the past, will feed us jubilation,as well as dissapointments, until one day when, the grand daddy of the lot is brought foward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $377.2K 1.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 517767 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 944125 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.