GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I don't expect there to be any screwing or shafting, just maybe...

1. 897 Posts.
    I don't expect there to be any screwing or shafting, just maybe not the most favourable outcome as expected.

Chubbs, considering the economic timing, any drastic news like that or excessive "screwing" before the placement would have most probably have seen GBG down on its knees and a very unfavourable view of the partnership from our own Gov't, let alone the placement itself being jeopardised. Ansteel may have anticipated that.

I still suspect (as you once did) that deal was done/organised well before the actual event was made public. I think you know what I mean by that Chubbs.

Timing of the equity contribution could have been negotiated/flexible just as it proved to be in the end anyway, so the placement did not have to go ahead if the board decided to ask for an extension of time. Neither party kept to the timetable in any case.

Harley, no bitching from you???... it must be Christmas! All the best to you and your family too for Xmas and good luck next year!

Harley, I doubt GBG will be another FMG but allowing for your proviso that it all does go ahead, it should be rewarding in the long term, eh.
    But, at this point of time, caution stipulates that holding a large position (relative to your wealth), is still nothing more than gambling(re "looks")- whether you realise it or not.

The unknown that could be a huge positive for GBG is how Ansteel plan to use their shareholding??? Well, hopefully it will be a positive!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.