RWD 0.00% 4.4¢ reward minerals ltd

Sorry, I don't buy into "So wealthy", doesn't matter, "play toy"...

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Sorry, I don't buy into "So wealthy", doesn't matter, "play toy" etc etc.
    Clearly he has the resources to prop up the company but all he has done is sink more money into an asset that is extremely illiquid.
    I don't think "so wealthy" people are stupid with either their time or money.

I don't think the price will be the same next Xmas.
    I reckon we are at the stage where there no more reasons for delays/ excuses/ whatever you wish to call them. It's crunch time very soon.
    RWD has no control over the price of its commodity but as Unrewarded as pointed out, the company could be profitable now.
    We have been told that a barrage of reports and data are available or nearly available. The Environmental submission is in progress. There isn't (surely) much more to be done before RWD confesses all to the market, after which it is either financing or forget about it.
    And if it is "forget it", then I reckon it is a case of "forget it" for all the other Aussie hopefuls.
    MR has done what he has done many times before, left the market in the dark. 6 weeks ago we were told about a handful reports and results that would be released in November. Instead we see the highly predictable downward drift in SP on minuscule volume. Is it based on insider news or is it based on pure frustration? And the only suggestion that things are all good is MR buying on market.

Anyone remember the December 23/24 announcement 4 or 5 years ago, news of the ILUA? That didn't turn out to be the Christmas present we thought it might be.
    3 more trading days, maybe we will get another "Christmas Cracker".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50300 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 65776 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.