RWD 0.00% 4.4¢ reward minerals ltd

Ho ho ho, page-5

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I've been in RWD probably longer than you've been in long pants Hahndoe

"could have sold at the start of the year at 60c" .... ppppffft

I've bought lower than today's price & sold anywhere from $1 & $2 over the years.
    My now relatively meagre stake is absolutely carry free but that doesn't preclude me from making observations based on the experience of being a long suffering RWD 'owner'

Yes .... owner ....

It's our hard earned that keeps this sloth barely alive & I for one, think that all shareholders have the right ... no duty ... to let our employees (the staff of RWD) know what sort of a job we think they are doing.

The gist of the old adage ..... “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” .... holds as true for 'poor performance' as it does for evil

For the life of me I cannot understand how any shareholder who has held RWD for more than 5 minutes could possibly be happy with the performance of the company.

We are told it has a world class resource, low cost production and a market place just waiting to be satisfied ..... yet where are we after 10+ years ???

On past & current performance, the shareholders of RWD will be fertilizer before RWD produces any.

Merry Christmas to the long suffering true believers ... enjoy your cheeseburgers & frozen cokes
    ..... next year it will be champagne & caviar
    Hahaha how many times have we heard that joke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50300 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.