RWD 0.00% 4.0¢ reward minerals ltd

sigh.... BCI and every other mining stock! Why not have a crack...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    sigh.... BCI and every other mining stock!

Why not have a crack at learning about the commodity cycle. All mining stocks and commodity prices are at lows because we are at the bottom of the cycle. From here it goes up, however, before you get all flustered, it could go back down a little but long term it will rise.

Your ten year comment is also fancified. Rwd was in courts and then drilled karly. So the reality is rwd has only been moving toward production for a few years, which is very normal progress. Again, before you get all flustered, other companies also suffer court proceedings, such as KAR or FAR.

However there is only ONE person to blame in all of this and that is YOU. The fact that you have held for ten years is YOUR fault. My advice would be to stop investing in speculative stocks if you dont have the stomach for it

Can I ask what your plans for rwd are long term? Are you going to keep them when they are producing or are you just waiting for the price to spike? Because even if they go into production it may never get to the price you want

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72800 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.