NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Ho hum another week and no news, page-13

1. 5,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19773

IMO NML will be taken over or a transaction will occur of that kind in a very near future.  I don't think there could be another meaning of this much hard capping. 

Why is this much capping happening then?

The answer is simple; 

See the The Future of Gold Exploration is Under Cover By VisualCaptalist I posted on other thread. It says "go deep, the gold is there and its high grade and tend to be 2x 4x larger". The Fosterville mine is the best example of that, and NML and CYL are chasing the same kind of deep gold prospect at Four Eagles and Tandarra. 

As we all know CYL-NML JV will reveal the April 2018 DEEP diamond drilling results and will make more DEEP diamond drilling very soon. If NMLcan get similar high grade results of Four Eagles prospect at Tandarra prospects (there are many of them there), then what would be the share price of NML? Think about it. 

This much capping is happening before the show starts very soon. They have managed to stop the share price  between 5c-6c but they couldn't manage to buy a lots of cheap stock at this level as people are not selling.

(I am not even talking about the potential of Irvine project here, Langi Logan can be a monster deposit too.)

I believe the share price will go high when NML goes deep. 

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1408/1408760-89246fb3f5c1617122229b2e3216431a.jpg

Last edited by anatol: 15/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.