PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi El CapoI have been following all your work since earlier this...

1. 272 Posts.
    Hi El Capo

I have been following all your work since earlier this year.
    I had already noted some months ago you did comment the low could be 2013. I viewed long term chart of PEN for your possible reason. My conclusion for this possible projection was history repeating and/or (by my calcs) F T Zones.

I personally favour low late this year.
    Your projection for Uranium at $48 with possible overshoot to 46.5 or 47 has arrived.
    I have been viewing the CRB Index this morning. Currently at 320.92
    PEN tends to trend with the Index. Index dropped to low mid year with PEN but PEN has not risen the last few months. I feel the corresponding fall in SP of Uranium played its part in downward pressure. Interesting is CRB hit highs of 325 late last year and earlier this year.....So we are about at resistance. On 5 year CRB chart a trendline runs downwards from high in mid 2008 to high in May 2011.....We are now at this trendline so I feel heavy resistance. Also RSI on this chart in overbrought and viewing history it pulls back from this level.
    Watching price action last few weeks....Only buys greater than 1 million shares has been on announcements....All other movements greater than a million have been sells.

I feel the downward trend is nigh

El Karlos prediction-This coming week we will see at least one downward movement with increased volume (in comparison to recent average volume)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.