IVR 2.13% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

ho hum!

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Thanks Enoch, You are again "spot on". A good dash of Bjelke Peterson in there. You are also right about being "blessed" but as we know no "guarantees" in this game. But back to reality for just a moment. We have several exciting possible exceptional looking targets, perhaps the best "bag full" among the junior explorers ATM. My only real concern that I think we will need another $20+ mil over the next 12-18mths to look at / evaluate just a few of them and / or we may face possible severe, shareholder dilution. Co aware and thus enter Mr Thin as some BIG decisions now have to be made. I am therefore (now) raising lots of extra loot in anticipation of our / those capital commitments and I suggest the true believers make similar preparations. Not a walk "in the park" ATM but certainly some exciting times ahead but you always also need a "fall back" position and a number of other opportunities are also bound to arise in the months ahead. Still a few sleeping monsters out there IMO and we certainly don't hold all the cards. Again reason why our crew has pulled back on previously announced drilling program and have been concentrating on "lease evaluation" and our overall land position. Unfortunately we are still in the very early stages of our mission.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $72.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $79.05K 1.728M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1883605 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 144161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.