IVR 5.26% 3.6¢ investigator resources ltd

ho hum!, page-3

1. 2,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear Good Disciple, I think we were led to believe from announcement 19th December last that "drilling" was to re-commence 2nd week January and according to my information that was not entirely correct, but I admit that I may have my wires crossed. My understanding was that drilling was suspended due to more important "field work" but again maybe I was only hearing or trying to read "between the lines". As I posted in a very recent post, again my understanding was that some one twigged that the extent of the mineralisation (ore body) surrounding Paris and Peterlumbo etc was possibly more extensive than originally thought and therefore again according to my source it was decided to "stop the clock" go back, re-think and do more sampling etc which now appears apparent. It matters little for our future is only going to be improved / enhanced by the current dedication of JA and the team. It was more an explanation as to why we are IMO still several months behind schedule and that we still have a few hurdles to jump before we can try and BUY the Bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $57.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $39.92K 1.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 340359 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.