IVR 2.38% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

Dear Petal, You are not only the prettiest girl in town IMO but...

1. 2,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear Petal, You are not only the prettiest girl in town IMO but from day 1, I have appreciated your support and our mutual love affair for IVR. Hope that's not too strong or offensive to lucky HIM. I think you may be on the right road / path but I would like to make sure all believers who would like my private thoughts on IVR, have equal access to them. I am still however 6-8 weeks+ away from making any further direct comments on Hot Copper, for a number of reasons for which I will explain later. In the meantime I invite all believers especially yourself to contact me via a rarely used e-mail address. [email protected] and when I am super confident of my "glass ball" medium I will contact you again. ATM I am about to settle and move into our newly built (dream) / retirement home which I presume maybe the first week after Easter. My reason for mentioning this is that my family think I also need to update all my accounts and communication systems and if so the goldfinger line may be deleted. If anyone however is genuinely interested I will/promise to personally update them ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $65.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $58.86K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121133 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 445438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.