MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi mcrabbitI agree that if A#1 turns out to be a duster then it...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi mcrabbit

I agree that if A#1 turns out to be a duster then it will have a negative aspect on the MEO SP. But isn't that the same with any O&G/mining explorer. I think all people here are well aware of the risks.

But the company will have extra strings in their bow before then.

As far as your statement goes:

'If you think Meo still has Tassie Shoals plus the environmental appoval permits then you're with Alice, living in the Wonderland'

Can you substiate this statement or is it just some rubbish you put together to insult the intelligence of everyone else in this forum.

It seems that whenever the SP meets downward resistance there are some posters who would say anything to create confusion to try and break through that barrier.

It appears that until the next announcement the SP will not rise too much but, on the other hand, the present holders know what they holding and ST traders cannot wring any more blood out of the MEO stone.

It is a case of steadfast retail holders who have done their research hanging on, potential investors waiting for FIRB and further announcements by the company and manipulators trying their hardest to ply their trade but not getting anywhere.

It is also that time of the year when some holders are selling for tax credits to offset gains. May/june are always bad months for small caps. To allow for settlement they have until the end of next week. But the SP is hanging tough. With the promise of a variety of positive news, including but not exclusive to Artemis, the SP should go into an uptrend in the new FY once those holders come back on board.

Failing a negative FIRB result, it appears that if anybody wants to buy into MEO they will not get the shares any cheaper than they are now.

The good old days of the short termers manipulating swings are gone until the next upward trend pre-spud can be played with.

Your post just shows that there are those out there who just play others for fools. I know the name of the game is to make money but to blatantly put unsubstantiated statements out there is a devious tactic.

I am all for fair debate and discussion about public companies but sometimes the deception that comes out is beyond belief - something akin to the use of algorithms but they are the silent menace. If that is your thing, mcrabbit, then go for it.

Like SClurnge has said punters thinking about grabbing a piece of the MEO action but don't want to pay for it.

But this is just my opinion.

Good luck in your trades.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.