XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

Early opener, as I will be out late tonight........ [ATTACH]...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Early opener, as I will be out late tonight........

130916 Hoagie Wednesday.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Wednesday Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEST)
    130916 news.png

The XJO closed lower on Tuesday, where spread narrowed, volume increased and the close was at the day's low.
    The Index attempted to stage a recovery early, however ongoing supply eventually overwhelmed price, and forced it to close lower.
    Even though not much more ground was lost (on an increase in volume), which may seen as some form of support, or that enough buyers stepped up to reduce the downwards stride.  The last two bars (individually) suggest it may only be temporary support in a downtrend, mainly because price attempted to rally, but all of the gains were eventually lost by the close of trade, and the position of the close compared to the previous close, suggests the sellers remain in control for now.

130916 xjo.png

PS- I read an article a while back, in which the author had experimented with many variations of moving average crosses (about 1400 variations, of SMA & EMA's), and it was concluded that the best overall combination was a 13EMA combined with a 48EMA.........

130916.png

Good Trading and Investing

Last edited by Jako8557: 13/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.