Howards legacy is paying off the 98 billion of labors debthe...

1. 245 Posts.
    Howards legacy is paying off the 98 billion of labors debt

he also spent 500 million on clean coal technology

you do however hate howard with a passion, move on give it to nelson and turnbull

you will end up like keating a bitter and twisted person, even hawke can get on with being shafted bu keating

rudd voted against the GST! up until he became PM and he did that with the unions selling a heap of property and a fear campain, rudd work place reforms announced a few weeks ago are just window dressing, the people have moved on

atomou, you appear to have had a decent education, did yoiu get a private school education paid for by your parents who might be wealthy or made huge sacrafices to send you their to gain your worldly experences or did you educate yourself after your school years with your own money and determination or used the almost free education system? this is not a personal attack jussta few questions on how you obtained your belief systems

and you stated of your skill of speaaking a few langauges but sometimes you don not give credit where credit is due. i do however appreciate the debates you generally put forward we just disagree sometimes. you hate people giving rudd a hard time but sometimes he deserves it, you canot love hm that much that you a blinded by him. remeber a few weeks ago a poor brisbane man lost his life in an industrail accident, rudd was late preparing for a qld conference ad he mention this in his speech, it shows you how much he and his spinners are monitoring the media, for sure do it a the end of the day but not to the meeting, just a way of making the daily headlines.

as for Conroy he is a joke, typical whinger in oposition and absolutly hopless in government. the libs in opposition are hopeless too and need a injection of mongrel to help australia be a better place

as for charities, i generally donate a fair bit to different charites that are not creaming the top off it to feather their own neats, i generally donate directly to hospitals etc, that way it is better spent

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.