RXM 0.00% 45.0¢ rex minerals limited

“Against all logic” I’m being harsh on myself. Copper logically...

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    “Against all logic” I’m being harsh on myself.

Copper logically should be in short supply sometime in the future, due to the amount tied up in the infrastructure required for green energy. This infrastructure will be copper intensive, ie low voltage, high amperage, heavy cables that will be installed for permanent use,
    This copper will be lost to the recycling system for longer periods of time. This also applies to battery storage systems and renewables.

Current mines have reduced grades and becoming more expensive, do some research on the amount of money changing hands to buy and develop mines, billions of dollars, large companies don’t invest this sort of finance with knowing that it will be profitable.

Should only invest in companies that management have an interest, Rxm management have increased their interest greatly.

Management have faith in Rxm, why else would they transfer a asset they owned independently into Rxm for Rxm shares, this to me shows belief.

Copper is approaching US $7000 tonne, gold is over US $1900 oz, we now have two mine sites, hillside with permitting and hog ranch that was previously mined.

So although I’m heavily invested in Rxm, I am comfortable with my holdings and excited about the near future.

GLTAH gyp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $352.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ $403.8K 894.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5044425 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 3252738 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.