PV1 4.55% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

holcomb ranch purchase, page-17

1. 2,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    "Or very broke. This is a joke. I admire how persistently optimistic you are, even though that optimism is based solely on being in this dog up to your eyeballs, and not on much else. The market, the sentiment and most of all SP is talking. Feeling for all SHs. Same s**t over at NWE."

Lucky, I accept this stock has been a joke, and I am extremely annoyed about that, but IMO there is not point dwelling on the past. It's all about the future, and if I thought that this stock would keep peforming like 2013 into 2014 I would sell right now.
    However I see the assets that TTE have and I can see what they are trying to achieve, and choose to hold (and buy on occasion) now.

This stock is extremely risky, like I have said many times, but it has the ability to also be an extremely good punt/investment in the next 6 months.(or as you rightly pointed out, go broke)

Tell me this, is TTE worth this MC now if we get the drill into the ground and prove up the experts analysis of perry ranch? I think not, it would be worth 4-5 times the share price IMO.

So I disagree that I am optimistic because I am up to my eye balls, because that is not true, I am optimistic, because I can see a value where the market does not. I'm up to eyeballs because to choose to be.

But mgmt need to start drilling, like fitza said, we need to find oil and fast. They need to give holders an excuse to hold/buy and also to put more money in (if they do a rights issue).
    Short term IMO that's perry ranch, so lets get drilling!!

I don't know what mgmt were thinking with this latest aquisition, perhaps Tui could shed some light on it? But I know they have just as much, if not more to gain by making this company a success than I do. So I trust that they have the best interests of shareholders and the company in their minds.

Anyway, I hope a lot of the long suffering shareholders get rewarded within the next year or so. God knows we have suffered enough hahaha

Gl all

Collsey, perhaps I should stop posting then, if I just say what you are all thinking hahaha ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $14.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $12.30K 516.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.