RHK 0.00% 84.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS did excellent job in the last one year. It shows its...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    FMS did excellent job in the last one year. It shows its management team is not just great for survival but also is excellent to grip the opportunities.

The schedule and plan for drilling to confirm the exploration target with good IO resource should be logic extension of its drilling to get its maiden JORC. Without matter the consequences, it has to focus on and extend the IO resource especially the BID IO as much as it could economically and financially.

The prefeasibility, the feasibility. and scoping work are still in their professional field as a resource or mine explorers. The future rewards and risks mainly would challenge the selling skills of the future IO project to get external money without losing the control.

The challenges are tough but should not be problems based on the cooperation history that FDL swapped its IO for diamond. Don't mistake me. A business has to focus on and know how to give out and then could focus on.

In the hottest time before last October, some of us wonder why FMS should not simply stop diamond and phosphate exploration. Now looking back, you could not say they are very important parts to control the risks.

So sitting on the IO resource and all of its exploration targets, you could say this team is not too bad at least. In the market now no too many team you could say so about them.

Its price should be at the low end of the new bottom channel set by the new IO resource and the financial crisis if FMS has to be a target of the human kind.

Warren Buffett said a investor needs to buy excellent company at fair price rather than to buy fair company at excellent price.

Is FMS a excellent company? It should be since all of bad things around it now are the effects of the bad market sentiment and the fears caused by the last drop of bloods from a lot of traders or buying-high-selling-low investors.

However it needs some significant work and change to turn you from a bargain hunter + gamblers to a visionary holder of a excellent stock.

I need to know more and still could not sure I am good enough. However FMS gives me a chance to learn the quality and how to identify the excellence with very limited cost even I fail later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $731 870

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1704 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.