RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

hold excellent at fair price, page-19

1. 2,084 Posts.
    That is true I am a fool. You sound very smart who is making the dollars. Could you tell me how you make your dollars?

Tell the people some are making dollar is easy and smart but never work. I know this very well such as Bill Gate, Warren Buffett, George Soros, and perhaps you.

Life or no life for you I don't know and I believe only you know. Do I have my life? I think I have but you don't believe, right? Who's problem? Mine? No! You worry the thing you don't know and you could not know in any way, which turns into your problems. You are the trouble maker for yourself. LOL.

Do you know what's a good family? You seemingly don't know. Do you have the doctrine of a good life. You do but you don't understand good life could be realized by different way and everyone has different definition.

You feel I sit at PC to write is bad to family, don't you? But you are wrong. If your family understand and tolerate you, you have a good life. If not you are in trouble. When I was young I tolerate my wife but now she tolerate me. LOL.

Good life is about feeling and tolerance. Never heard that? You are too young. It is the same as you take the reward from FMS but you could not forget risks.

Have you take any significant risks but affordable or could be affordable by struggle for a few years? You seem never. Let me tell you: Sometimes and to some target if you are confident enough, take the risks with enough prepare for the worst.

Most of traders, I believe you are the traders since you want the dollars everyday. But to generate a safe dollar, you need millions dollars to back up you when you are in trouble. Have you seen Titanic? Watch it and ponder about the life, risk, reward, unprecedented events, and your life, you would understand and know what the life is.

I love my family and do everything for it so it accepts me without matter I am a fool or smart. Do you get the life logic underlying? Boy, you are too young and too smart. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.