RHK 0.00% 84.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hehe sally2412, you sound be a master of the English. So you...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe sally2412, you sound be a master of the English. So you should have any problem or difficulty to understand the poor English.

However I am kind and if you have the problems to understnad the poor English, you could copy and paste the text you could not understand here, I would try my best to rewrite and let you understand.

On-line converter? For what? It seems definitely not for dollars. I feel your fingers has been burnt around excellent FMS IO. You seemingly talk about on-line translator. Could I remind you that your English is perfect but use a wrong word with the confused meaning?

To write a post, I don't want to write on a paper, check against the grammar, sent them to you for correction, and post here. It is a game, a market game, a game to gamble pennies for dollars, which should be relax and enjoy.

Do you know how to make the trouble? Twist the word, the language, but for nothing. You are doing so. You waste your brain. Why don't you get some dollars as Warren Buffet? LOL. Could you translate your English to other language quick as me use the converter in my mind even the converter sometimes fails to work.

Good on you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $731 870

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1704 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.