RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

hold excellent at fair price, page-23

1. 2,084 Posts.
    You need passion for your life, don't you? I read too much of FMS announcement since its maiden JORC to figure out my mind. You give me the chance to make me enjoy the life. LOL.

You know the English but you seemingly don't understand your brain only could be developed in your life when you use them. If you could use your brain and enjoy, your life should be good. But if you feel headache, you will have the trouble to understand FMS properly. You see the logic.

To help you get what I talk about, I try my best to use simple words. Now you feel better?

Life is good. Why do you have to go to the bed you don't want and don't need? Is it so important for you to get into the bed at the same time everyday. You are a teenage, don't you? LOL.

Don't be upset and don't be too serious. I could not get your money into my pocket. Different views are useful for life.

I response to you for fun and try to let you know I don't need your converter. I have one without matter good or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.5¢ $982 1.232K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.