AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hold, hold, hold … and if you cant accumulate

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    Worth restating imo
  2. pbx
    506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Beautifully spoken, fellow shareholder. Allow me, however, to strongly disagree with one vital point.

NO-ONE IS TO BE PROMPTED TO SELL.
    This investment has NOT peaked.
    I can understand someone selling right now, only because of exceptional circumstances requiring liquidity.

This has come to the crunch, one way or the other. There is probably one bag in it from today's price. Our main flag bearer ML, has pointed at a 100% premium, has stated 50c very soon and has more or less rested his case. His words are not wishful thinking, because as you have very correctly pointed out, this resource is mammoth and strategic.

Capping has immense value to the groups of suitors, yet they are failing to bring the SP down to its knees. I see this 28c mark as a thorn in their sides. It did not retrace back t0 25c, did it ? They will not stop trying. They can dump all they like and we can keep buying if we have the funds. None of us should fall into the trap and sell. Even a 5c difference in the final TO offer, can save them more than $100 million. It can also rob the average shareholder of tens of thousands of dollars. I am not prepared to give away that amount. Are you ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.