ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

I would throw $3,000 in to bet it could turn up again if it...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    I would throw $3,000 in to bet it could turn up again if it droppes down lower than $0.005 and forget it. If its management team, somebodies said they were great from seimens, would do its job, I would do my job. If it would not do its job, it could not hurt me too much.

Don't misunderstanding my points. I just simply don't know what will happen to ERG and don't want to waste my time to do a useless R/D on it, since too many people has shown the R/D on ERG didn't work. However you could not be sure ERG could not have its tomorrow. A lot of things, we don't know, could change its course.

If I could buy at this price, I would not worry at all since the upward could be unlimited and the risks are just $3,000. I bought FMS at $0.012 without any hope for its IO and I don't know it would be in IO sector.

If ERG jumps up to its $0.20, I would laugh to my bank all of the way. If not, forget it since it is its fate not my fate. I have my way to go. It is my tool to buy very cheap for very high price with my risk capital.

Everything around me should help my life better. If they could not make my life better, they should go their ways, which are not my ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 349618 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 441176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.