GAS 1.85% 5.5¢ state gas limited

Hold on to your Stock, page-9

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Jimmy I'm hanging in there mate and bought in on the listing when it departed from the mighty TEG.

I like today's price action.

What do you reckon Jimmy it will have to burst the buck plus soon. The permit is just screaming for one of the big players to develop.

Big boys want the East Coast GAS and plenty of it and we have it. It's there for the taking.

This permit has the goods. Proven many times at shallow formation and now look at those results deeper and drill location. 

I would really like some GAS news soon.

Wait till we get an offer on this it will be GAME on for sure.

I can't believe that largest SH TEG of GAS has not been snapped up and taken to a lot higher SP level based on price here and the excellent news yesterday of back to Plus 1000 BOPD. OK so maybe Oil is on the nose at present, but GAS is not and soon the reality will hit over at camp TEG.

What a game changer for both companies when we get our first offer. I am very confident of an offer on GAS as the Big Player in this market have the resources and money and teams of people to develop and we do not. But this permit has now well and truly proven itself as a very profitable venture moving forward for the right suitor. I have no doubt this will get snapped up.

Pumper

All of the above IMHO only as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.