CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

hold on, page-6

1. 522 Posts.
    Sonu69

I agree a few rough days ahead...some panic merchants will sell.

But all will be fine, if we all sit tight...

The mess of the US is being visited upon us as an almost conjoined partner (only Howard ever thought that) when they are less than 20% of our external trade, baffles me.

This is good for us? I've been facing Asia for 10 years and see absolutely nothing that is going to dappen them for the next 10 years...

Do an Elliot wave of the Chinese economy's expansion and the rise of the commodities, or a set of commodity indices, a perfect storm and an erry corelation...

So when the banks on Wall Street announce yet further write offs of a magnitude not seen before...and perhaps a serious weakening of interest from the Middle East particularly to provide some petro doallrs to assist the recapitalisation...take Citibank. From Sept to to Feb, raised a cool 22bn in new capital...divide that by 5% (conservative, I bet this was never the ratio) and you'll get the number that was the disclosed part of their hole in the Balance Sheet!

China's not interested I believe...Japan, well they lent most of the money for the carry trade in the first place the pumped all this up...

Might be better to let some of these moribund 'banks' go west!

In the meantime, sit tight CVI'ers...that way the action is constrained, unless there's still a big London seller...who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.