FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Well it was very interesting to say the least for the little...

1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well it was very interesting to say the least for the little gentleman is such a ball of energy at the age of 63 to the point that he made me tired to listen to but listen i did and whilst there so much talk there is only so much i can say to my fellow shareholders on hot copper but i can say that the equipment is being put into mahendras find as we speak.Anyway i will answer some of the silly posts that have been put on hotcopper 1.It is not gwr deposit as that is over 900 klms away.2.The funding will not be a problem.3Why did mahendra leave as a director well i can only say that i am not sure if he is even with the company anymore but i would suggest that you ring the office to find that out.3 I suggest that all shareholders go to the agm this month because there is going to be some great information to come out of it and there may well be some great news before it.So anyway i was very happy to meet Kevin and Elaine and if you are asking me would you purchase more shares i would say yes for sure as i am an my partners are as well so dont take this as hype but we are on a great thing and things are going to happen very quickly from now on and the things that we will see between now and the end of December will surprise us all, so i hope that helps every body and if you have any other questions i would be glad to answer them the best way i can Thankyou Hold onto your hats Kevin..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.