CRI 7.69% 1.2¢ critica limited

hold onto your hats!!, page-40

1. 56 Posts.
    Peetey I respect your point of view but I have a different view. I have no agenda. I allways said that this company will end up being sold for a $1.00- $1.10 a share which is not a downramp but that will only happen if they continue to build their resource stock. Having previously been a long term investor in this stock I'm not as optimistic about it's future as others are. I explained my reasons in previous posts. If I owned VMS stock I would see a sell opportunity and buy back at lower prices at a later date. The PFS is the key to whether that will happen. I think the price will fall others think it will increase following the announcement. IMO it will need to be a spectacular PFS for a SP increase and a very very good one for the SP to hold at current levels. Theres alot of expectation. And in regards to tax I'll will have a ton to pay next year but thats ok I've got a very large amount of dough(courtesy of VMS)sitting in Ubank earning 6.51%pa awaiting the next opportunity!!! Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.