VMS 8.33% 1.1¢ venture minerals limited

hold onto your hats!!, page-44

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I like milhouse (love the name.. simpsons. LOL!)believe we are heading for $1 - $1.10 before too long but unlike milhouse I am fully loaded waiting for the announcement due any day now because I DO NOT believe ANY news has been factored into the SP because ALL VMS's peers are trading at quite a primium which is probably fair value to them meaning VMS is currently well undervalued. I suspect Milhouse agrees with me although he would never admit it. I know this because he has already made plenty of money on VMS and he is keen to make a lot more out of it but unfortunately he is providing a pesamistic view in the hope that he might shake a few nervouse nellies out of the tree and reduse the SP for greater leverage. I recall of a few other occasions I have seen this activity and believe me it is VERY rare that some one would bother posting on a stock that they did not own but for the hope for getting that stock at a cheaper price. What does this mean for us?? A} well for one it's a real vote of confdence from Milhouse for VMS. B} if you aware of this wou'll be more inclined to hold your shares or even buy more before the announcement which could come at any time. & C) I hope Milhouse jumps back in before said announcement and makes another fortune cause there will be plenty of room on this cart for a ling time to come as the other 90% is explored and the tin price continues to set new records. GL to all CHOMP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.61K 1.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4705999 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 958135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.