CBH 0.00% 7.5¢ coolabah metals limited

hold or fold, page-3

1. 3,193 Posts.
    Lead rising 35% in july..now $1.01...and Zinc not falling out of bed...Lead will rise further as LME stock only 9 days..lead moving out of LME wharehouse everyday..and CBH at 13.5cents..its well oversold...Silver climbing as well...Azzumha..I hold my CBH..as one should find out what CBH got..ZINC,SILVER,Copper,LEAD..massive amount...and iron ore..which now may be put back on the companies books...CBH will have a future..WHY...TOHO our largest Japanese shareholder is adding to their position..and gaps are to be filled..23c to 25cents...TOHO have billions they can play with...as that company one of the largest in Japan....so CBH pretty safe in the longrun..as far as PEM..I think that what happened will bite PEM..after all CBH did not look for merger it was PEM..who may be involved in Xtrata..so stay well clear of that lot..CBH does not need PEM its the other way around...BHP just found in Chile the largest deposit of Copper..billions of tones..so price will drop..I hold my CBH as this is the bottom...CBH just spend $70million on their Endavour ball mill..and at 13.5cents their market cap is $118million...so OVERSOLD....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ $1.875K 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167675 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.