SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Great thread. I wished I'd read these posts earlier. I don't...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Great thread. I wished I'd read these posts earlier.
    I don't care where ISX SP opens upon trading....I don't need to, I am a long term ISX holder and have yet to find any other ASX listed company that is in the position to offer a better or more secure investment.

Quarterlies are out for many ASX companies - due by 31 Oct 2019 - and many are not looking good to date. Some ASX listed companies do not report quarterly as it is not an ASX mandate to do so. Merely, an investor courtesy which some ASX listed companies do not deem worthy of considering.

ISX's quarterly report is exemplary by comparison to many (if not all, others).

Is it the fault of ASX for not providing better guidance to companies re standards of reporting, in particular, forecast revenue projections.
    ISX realised that actual revenue (not forecast/predictive) was an invaluable metric and began to report that metric without prompting from ASX or others.
    I no longer care who sells their ISX shares and at what discount they sell to a 'predatory accumulator'....I hope the 'doubting' holders sell soon and quickly upon resumption of trading. I also hope the new shareholders have some intelligence - anyone who sells soon, in my opinion, has no intelligence or resilience.---or liquidity - given another HC posters' explanation.

I had spent time watching dubious trading pre/during and after the malicious OM/media reporting and hence noticed, the impacts on the ISX SP following each malicious reporting events.
    For me, the suspension has been a relief but for some, I can see it is a double-edged sword.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.