SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Will I Hold or Sell irrespective of ASX investigation? Good...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Will I Hold or Sell irrespective of ASX investigation? Good question.

I was planning to hold no matter what, and top up on expected weakness (weakness imo is expected because some investors will still not understand the issues, nor the ISX modus operandi, and will run scared and scarred - maybe some big players/instos will also consider selling or lightening due to internal policies)

However, having re-thought through all that has gone on with suspension and what happened prior, I have come to realise that before I do anything once suspension is lifted, it would be very prudent of me to wait for updated advice from Mr Shapiro of the AFR and Mr Kluger of SMH, as I'm sure that at that point, they will be writing to say, although they always knew that ISX would be cleared of any wrongdoing, how important their investigations were in highlighting to the regulatory authorities, shady dealings in the world of online finance, and how their investigations have cleared the air and smoothed the path for ISX to continue to be the much admired and respected global leader in RegTech for identity verification and transactional banking/payments, with explosive growth rates of revenue to continue through 2020 and beyond - I just need to hear it from Jon and Colin first, before remaining 100% committed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.