CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"There will be one Broking firm sweating about this run. Totally...

1. 108 Posts.
    "There will be one Broking firm sweating about this run. Totally led investors astray with a $1.20 valuation.

Disgusting imo. I feel for those who sold out".

True, but only to an extent..

On the day of the massively disappointing JORC, I knew in the time of reading the report and before the stock resumed trading, that the price was not going to go up. It fell instantly from $4.70 to $3.50 - I know, because I was watching it live. In moments, it kept droping to $3.20 and bounced around there for only a few minutes. One hour after the annoucement, $3 had broken and it ended up at $2.45. I believe the Fosters $1.20 recommendation came out the following day. So there you have it - on the day, the market rated it at sub $2.50

What do the insto's make of it now? By the look of it, two of them took the placement at 5 million shares each at $2. And why wouldn't they? The price had flatlined, so they had minimal risk. Dilution anyone? These insto's have then topped up a little, but i think you'll find on average they haven't gone past $2.50 odd.

More questions than answers.. Where are Xstrata? Where is the 100mt zone at 2% he said he was targetting? Why were the 'supergene' JORC cu percentages so disappointing? Why didn't he use diamond rigs in the supergene zone if the RC ones continued to provide inconsistent results? Why was he buying back so much stock at $4.50 odd? How many got stopped out because Wayne overhyped the resource ($25 cd's at the SMC lunch anyone?, $20-$40 in the event of a takeover at one of the last AGM's anyone?). Why have so many worker compensation options expired out of the money? Why did Malcolm Carson really leave the project? Why is Wayne once again hiding away from shareholders at Cloncurry for the AGM?

Does anyone know if the millions of shares Wayne passed on to Cameron recently have since been sold at current price levels? Would this reduce Wayne's holdings by a not so insignificant 20% ? If so, why is he looking to offload at the current levels?

Some may have been lucky enough to buy into this stock years ago at below 50 cents, but a lot don't have the luxury of such a massive buffer zone. I think you'll find Wayne has the most to answer to these 'mums and dads' to be brutally honest.

Don't be affraid to ask the hard questions, it's your company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.