OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Hold or sell?, page-19

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    True, they may retain some cash if it becomes available ... but who knows when revenue will start to flow? My point was that there was a lot of conversation about the use of CR funds to make the company "cashed up" and attractive, but that was not the intention. They had a spending plan, which was voluntary, and therefore they are not bolted to it and can vary it without external penalty.

I think AL's recent antics which were killed prior to the AGM, the massive admin cost in a company which has no income ... these things may show a man of huge vision ... but they also look reckless because there is no recourse if things don't go as planned. He is a risk taker, and he takes them with our money. Why chase down a CN? The worst possible course of action for raising funds for the share holders, but who cares about them? He still gets his $600k+ pa, and he has his 60 million odd shares .... (and who is on the remuneration committee now?)

I think that he is very good at spending, at big picture dreams, at appearing to play in the "big time" ... but I see nothing in his past to show any success at these things, and therefore to base this extreme confidence on.

Perhaps the comment was "uncalled for", but he is yet to prove any ability, and he is using a lot of our money in this process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.