FGL 0.00% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

hold or sell, page-2

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Well we all pretty much know it's a dead dodo. This is taken from the financials just released....

'The board has reviewed the Group’s financial position and forecast cash flows and have assessedthat the Group will be required to raise additional funds by way of issuing equity or other alternativefunding arrangements.The directors reasonably expect that the Group will be able to meet future costs associated with itsoperating and development activities for at least the next 12 months. The directors are therefore ofthe opinion that the use of the going concern basis is appropriate in the circumstances.Should the Group not be successful in obtaining adequate funding, there is material uncertainty asto the ability of the Group to continue as a going concern and it may be required to realise its assetsand discharge its liabilities other than in the ordinary course of business and at amounts different tothose stated in the financial statements.'

Who knows whether the recent sp rise is part of a pump & dump, but I will hold hoping for some sort of miracle. Realising my holding will now buy me a cup of coffee, whereas it would have purchased a brand new BMW if I had of redirected my insane decision to get into this company on the back of the data compression app boolshoot which we were sold. We all make bad decisions, but this one is hands down my worst of all time.

What a cluster fork of a Company this is/has been. Congrats to all of the directors / management involved along the way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $180 10.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91271 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.