PRC 0.00% 61.0¢ pike river coal limited

Hi GeeBHmmmmm ! Would not want to be responsible for your...

1. 8,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Hi GeeB

Hmmmmm ! Would not want to be responsible for your decision.
    You have to make that choice yourself obviously.

I guess you have to ask yourself several questions.

1) When you purchased the shares what was your expectation for the shares ?
    Were you intending to be a long term holder or did you hope they would rise quickly in price once they got into production and you would then sell them at x...$ amount per share
    ( Comment: if you intended to be a long term holder then what has changed ?
    If you intended to hold till they rose to that "trigger price" can you overlook the unanticipated hurdles that have slowed initial progress)
    2) Have you noticed how quickly the PRC share price responds to either positive or negative news.
    (Comment : At the moment we have a very negative phase yet it has had a slight perk up in price from its very low point of about a week ago. How will it respond to more positive news ?)
    3) If an announcement came out at the end of the month that the current problems with the machinery and the slow progress seem to be resolved or are very much improved what effect would that have on the share price ?

We know that there are still risks. And while they remain there then the share price will remain depressed. But any sign that the risks are diminishing could see the share price pick up.

So again you have to work out for yourself. There have been set backs. There are going to be delays that I had not allowed for in my thinking about this investment. Can I absorb those delays and be patient.
    Or can I see a better investment option that I can devote that money into and get a better return over 6 - 12 months or however long.

Remembering that if the world economy does improve and coking coal continues to rise in price then that would have a positive impact on PRC if it was seen to be coming into significant production.

Just some things to mull over as you try to make that decision.
    I take no responsibility for your decision

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.