RXL 10.3% 16.0¢ rox resources limited

hold RXL, page-414

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857

MONGY ....
    "Agree with your analysis of the relative value of RXL and MGV kelbys and add that on the basis of the resource that has been discovered so far MGV certainly deserves to be valued higher than RXL. Musgrave have a stellar resource and even after a huge run this week the company is still undervalued. But twice the Rox MC ($295m vs $146)? No way. In terms of potential near and long term I wouldn't be surprised to see the Rox MC comparable with or higher than MGV's. Potential to surprise on the upside is much higher with Roxy. There are just so many proven and highly prospective targets at Younami and regionally."

.... just a wild guess Mongy, you maybe hold MGV and the 'stellar' resource referred to .... undervalued ..... that's an interesting take ...

.... WWI with JORC 3.6 Moz in one of the richest gold fields on the planet may also be considered 'stellar' ... [oh yeah am a holder of WWI.]

... still maybe would rate WWI & RXL [sub 0.030] as maybe the two biggest rockets of the ASX Golds with maybe CHK for the ASX IOCG rocket ... holding .....

... the market waits for Rox, these next holes may need to be good, real good .... and if so, would expect to see RXL push well into 'oh my god' territory .... again !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.